Table of Contents
- From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes.
- Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize.
- Open the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Select Products > Default product to load the template in the theme editor.
- Under Product template, do one of the following:
- If your product information has a buy buttons block, then click Buy buttons.
- If your product information doesn’t have a buy buttons block, click + Add block and then select Buy buttons.
- Check or uncheck Show dynamic checkout buttons.
- Click Save.